Friday, April 18, 2008

Blogging from the Antwerp conference

I am at the Antwerp conference, sitting in the meeting area. There were three good talks: by Nan Rantner on psycholinguistics, de Nil on neuroimaging, and Ambrose on genetics. Ambrose was reporting on genetics linkage studies, and pointed out that they found that males and females should different significant linkage to chromosomes: males on Chromosome 9, and females on Chromosome 21. That's quite interesting, and I will investigate further. Luc de Nil reported about work of one of his PhD students with MEG to study auditory (in)activation, and they found that pws differ in both. More soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tom

The conference proceedings sound facinating. I, as well as all of your readers I imagine, look forward to hearing more about the presentations you saw today. I noticed in the online proceedings that you were scheduled to present a poster today as well. I would love to hear more about how that went.