Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy New Year!

I wish you all a Happy New Year. I know I have not been keeping up with my regular posts. The next months will be a bit stressful because I have to read 3000 pages for an exam (CFA Level 3) and I need to get my book published.

But I do have plenty of material for posts and try to make more time for the blog.You can find my prediction for 2012 on StutterTalk. As usual, I am not very happy with my StutterTalk performance. I keep on making grammatical mistakes, phrase my ideas in strange ways, or just have strange ideas. I am just not good at on the spot performance. I also see that at Toastmasters. I really need to work on that part more... The only type of short-term performance I am good at is making jokes on the spot. Or at least, I think I am. But trying to say something intelligent usually fails to be so...

Oh, and if you want to be a guest blogger, just email me!

No comments: